Sunday 9 August 2015

August 8th, 2015

roar9773 - this person was saying they were giving away their non rare spike at their den. When everyone got there they said the first person to Jamaa-gram them would get the spike. Several people sent Jamaa-grams, and after a moment or two people started asking who had won, roar9773 immediately locked their den and kicked everyone out. I found out afterwards, but talking to some of the Jammers who where there, that some had sent small rares with their Jamaa-grams, and thus were scammed.


ccast4 - this scammer was asking people to gift her rares and the best rare gift would get her spike collar. I attempted to stop this obvious and lazy way to collect rares by confronting her and telling anyone who would listen that what she would not send the spike collar to anyone in the end, and just take it off to make it look like she had sent it. Thankfully some wise Jammers also realized this was a scam and tried to help me stop her. When ccast4 realized the pressure was on she pretended to select a winner but, like I had predicted, all she did was take off the spike collar from her Arctic Wolf. A quick look at her other animals still showed them wearing the collar thus it was still in her inventory. If you search her username in Animal Jam, her Arctic Wolf is again wearing the spike collar.
 

9 comments:

  1. Is it scamming if you accept an overtrade? Someone offered me a Cami
    's Frog, Wood Floor, RC Car, and non-gloss black Cupid Wings in exchange for my non-rare long silver Spike Collar. I accepted it and then left to my den to decorate it. Except then I got a Jam-a-Gram that said 'HEY YOU SCALER GIVE BACK MY STUFF' and I replied with 'What do you mean?' since I had just accepted the trade not saying or doing anything else except my den. Then they sent 'You didn't tell me my stuff is worth more!' and 'Trade back now or you go on my scaler report video!!' I don't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they traded you of their own free will, and you didn't say anything to trick them into it, then you did nothing wrong. When someone wants a trade back, you don't have to do it, but sometimes it is the nice thing to do.

      However a few times I have seen some Jammers purposely over trade someone and then run around screaming that they were scammed in an attempt to guilt trip or blackmail the person into not only trading back but giving them extra rares for their silence. Hopefully the person who traded you isn't one of those people.

      So it is unfortunate if they regretted the trade afterwards, but it is their fault for not knowing the worth of rares. Most items can be researched on the Animal Jam Wiki page (which is fairly accurate on it's information, despite many Jammers claiming otherwise), so maybe inform them of that if you ever meet that Jammer again? Or do the nice thing and trade back (though you don't have to).

      Delete
    2. Ok, I got it sorted out. I did arrange a tradeback, and it went well, and they even let me keep the Cupid Wings as a gift because they said most people never do tradebacks. We're buddies now and everything is fine. Thank you for the advice!
      On a related note, is asking for gifts considered scamming?

      Delete
    3. I think asking for gifts is lazy but there really isn't anything against the rules about it unless you're purposely using lies of some kind, like saying it's your birthday when it's not or that you were scammed and need rares, or worst of all promising to gift rares in return when you have no intention of doing so.

      Delete
  2. I just have seen your blog now, and i think i will LOVE it. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your lazy for faking a bully jamagram about me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The camera doesn't lie. There is nothing to fake. Also you commented on the wrong post wolffox393. fail lol

      Delete
    2. Actually if she took the time to forge/Photoshop that, that isn't lazy at all. That's a lot of work for barely any to no gain :P

      Delete
  4. Can You Try Too Catch rarest0by0day0one and her team,
    She/He Stole My Short Purple And I Want Her/Him Brought Too Justice
    SHE EVEN ACTS LIKE UR HER FRIEND ON MY EXTRA I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HER WITH D:

    ReplyDelete