Tuesday 16 June 2015

New video!

...but not by me lol. My best friend LastResort007 made a video with me in my den!

Watch it by clicking here!

Check it out and subscribe! She is a scammer catcher like I am, but also has cool videos on glitches and rares and stuff.

Her old video channel - LastResort007AJ

Her new channel - Faerie Court

Subscribe to her new channel! You will see me there in some of her videos!

(The premise of the new video is someone kept Jamaa-graming me, insisting they needed to meet me right away, but then they never showed up! XD We end up doing a tour of my den instead until some random person drops in lol!)

6 comments:

  1. Fire I figured out a way for you to do scammer watch videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless you're going to buy me a new computer than it's not going to work sorry.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see anything instantaneous. Experienced flash traders know how to click fast and rapidly... I am sorry but I don't see anything in this video that convinces me he is a hacker.

      Delete
  3. Oh hey, I'm glad to see this blog is still active! Even if it's not forever, just nice to look back on. :'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just rediscovered this blog. :p my aj name is Cobaltblue8

    ReplyDelete