Tuesday 23 June 2015

June 22nd - June 23rd, 2015

twinkle714 - I was sitting quietly in Jamaa township, waiting for trades, when this person sent me a Jamaa-gram asking me to come to my den because they wanted to ask me something. I replied they could have asked me in town. They then sent another Jamaa-gram in response saying I could win a rare spike. I responded saying that wasn't a question and that if they wanted to trade they could also do that in town. Then I sent one more asking them if they knew who I was and told them it was a bad idea to try and trick me at which point they sent one last Jamaa-gram with question marks and finally vacated my den. If they sound like a scammer than they probably are a scammer.

stratagemay - this person was saying that they were giving membership away at their den. The first red flag is that, other than giving membership away being a huge violation of the Animal Jam rules, they themselves are not a member. It is likely they will ask for your account info so they can apply the membership but in reality they will just log on to your account, change the password and steal any rares off of it. The only way to get membership is to buy it, and giving your personal details to strangers is incredibly dangerous and foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment