Wednesday 24 June 2015

blue54899 and co. (aka daily drama dose)

Oh man, I wish so much that I had a decent graphics card on my computer so could record right now! Someone just tried to claim to be me, then called me things like
"narcissist," and a "brat" because I am proud that used to work my butt off to catch scammers and keep Animal Jam safe!

So how this happened was, I was sitting in Jamaa township trading when I saw the little icon in my den go off, notifying me that two people were there. This isn't unusual since I usually keep my den unlocked so people can visit it (hey it's a cool den! But I guess I am arrogant for thinking that too! lol!). The thing is, they stayed for a very long time, so out of curiousity, I logged on an alt and sent them to my den. I have always wondered what people like to do in my den! The two Jammers were still there, and as soon as one of them saw my alt, they immediately started being very rude. (The username for my non-member alt is covered up for security reasons.)

I responded to blue54899's "GET OUYT!" with a simple "This is not your den..." to which he responded:

I tried to tell him that the actual owner of the den was online (because I was LOL) but he said:

I replied with "yes..." as in yes I am but he continued to try and claim be me:

As a side note, there two other people were there with him, pinkring2 and CarbonDioxide.


So he sent me a Jamaa-gram on my main user to see if I really was online:

I immediately responded that I was the penguin and that's when the hilarious backpedalling began:


I wasn't buying it. What if an innocent Jammer just came to see my den? He had no right too be rude, let alone, lie and claim to be me! Sorry dude, that makes you a bad Jammer. So I asked (through my alt) for them to leave my den, to which blue54899 responded:

Having had enough I just went there on firetigerx and locked the den, kicking everyone out. I do NOT want rude people or liars in my den.

When I left, I found they had landed in the same world (we were previously in Aldan, which was now full) and I didn't get all of our conversation but I told them I was going to post about it. Mainly because blue54899 tried to claim to be me. I did also call him a scammer, which I should not have done without proof, but claiming to be someone else is something a scammer would do so...

Anyway I told them that people would know that he is a liar when I make this post, and they started say things like "no one knows who you are" and the such, and called me "narcissist" and "brat" for daring saying that if anyone knows their names after today, it's because I posed about them, because, yes I am famous in my own way. (They also said I was like someone named "cerise"? I do not know who that person is *shrugs*)

Hey guys, if I am not famous then why did you say you were fans of mine? And say you were making a movie in my den? Why my den of all dens? Oh right, because my name is known.... that's called fame... 


I should not have called him a scammer, that is something I regret, but I do not at all regret being proud of who I am and what I used to do. I worked hard to keep Animal Jam safe, and I am remembered for it because I was one of the few who tried to do so. When there are so many scammers, those who try and stand against the bad crowd are the ones who are remembered, because they stand out as different and therefore memorable. But according to these people I met today, I am not allowed to be proud of any of that.

Had they been polite to my alt and said something like "hey we're making a movie and do not wish to be disturbed, could you please leave" then I probably would have been like "cool" and signed my alt off. In fact I would have been very flattered. But no, they took a different route. They took the route of rudeness and lies, and that is unfortunate, because it makes them look like suspicious and bad Jammers to me.

5 comments:

  1. Cerise was a scam catcher too but she quit AJ because people always showed up at her den making drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fill in time.

    I am Cerise. I was a very big fan of you, so I made my own scam catching society, blahblahblah, it went down, I quit for awhile, came back, started another society, that failed after a few months, so I permanently quit AJ because both AJHQ and the community were getting on my nerves.

    These two are both scammers and bullies. They told me to go to Pink's den (Blue's sister), and proceeded to tell me they scam, that nobody liked me, and told me to kill myself. To make it worse, I was having an anxiety attack at the time so I did not take it lightly. My friends told me they found the two of them scamming a few times ago, but never said anything to keep the drama low key. For the past two-ish weeks these two have been hounding at me, insulting me and yapping my ear off about being "too mature for my age" (which I don't see how that can come off as a bad thing) on other websites.
    Also, using me as an excuse? I'd be ashamed to be anything close to his "friend".
    If you have questions, ask me or any other of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just jealous. If you weren't famous they wouldn't be so upset lol And you should be able to be proud of helping the AJ community because you did. :)

    ReplyDelete