Monday 10 September 2012

September 7th, 2012

xxshadownightxx (non-member) - this person was trying to scam by saying they would give an ultra rare beta tan carpet to whoever made them the best trade. He would not prove they had the carpet and since he would not trade fairly for it he will probably just run away. Everything on his trade list was non rare items.

wackywolfet (member) - this girl was trying to scam by saying send me a fox hat and I will send you my bow. When I said in a jamaagram that she should trade fairly, she claimed her trade function was broken. I made a trade on one of her items just fine and she declined, which she would not have been able to do if it was truly broken. Also why would she have things on trade at all if her trade function doesn't work? She ran away after she declined my trade and I told her that her trade system works just fine. LOL!

sadiepuppy (non-member) - this person was claiming to be able to double items. I traded him a phantom plushie and demanded he prove it with that  - instead he admitted to scamming and ran away. Later he came back and hen I told them I had it all on video he tried to backpedal like crazy and claim it was his sister who did the scam because she used his animal while he was in the bathroom. Obvious backpedalling lie is obvious.
See the video here.

4 comments:

  1. That's my friend in real life!!!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I never tried to scam you. I got suspended for saying a bad word, and AJHQ said my trade system won't work for a while. They even did a practice on me and t didn't show. How about you think before you post mean things about other people. :,(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better start thinking about people before you post them on the internet! I was suspended for a day for saying a bad word. AJHQ said a few things on my account wouldn't cooperate.Things that didn't work :sending messages, trading; and buying items form the Den Shop. Thanks a lot for making me look like a fool! Btw, I was scammed my 2 long collars, and now I lost friends because I am non rare anymore. -wackywolfet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would scammers ever learn?

    ReplyDelete