Monday 10 September 2012

September 8th, 2012

Falconpunchgaming (non-member) - this person was trying the "Send me Rares and I send you Rares" scam, even though they are non-member and cannot accept gifts.

orbitwolf13 (non-member) - this person was trying the Decline Trades scam and was claiming she would give a worn blanket to anyone who could make her accept a trade for the non-rares on her list. She will obviously just run away if she is traded rares she likes since she will not trade fairly or prove she has the worn in the first place.

abby7s (member) - this person was claiming they would give a membership code to anyone who sent them a fox hat. This should be an obvious scam to wiser Jammers since the code she will give will likely not work - and that is if she doesn't just run away with the fox hat once it is sent to her.


seasonjam42 (member) - this person was claiming he would double someone's bow and arrow if they sent it to him. He will just run away with it since no items in Animal Jam can be doubled and any one who claims they can do so is lying.

1 comment:

  1. firetiger! I found a scammer in the pillow room (the patheticity probably got busted in jamaa) I had pictures and everything! You want me to e-mail you them? Please tell me! The user is annimalk. When someone actually sent a "prize" she said the code is... then ran away. I really want to help you bust scammers when I can, but I can't do full time cuz of my blog. well tell me if you want the pictures! If you do, please give me credit for busting them! Thanks! Bye! =3

    ReplyDelete