Monday 9 July 2012

July 9th, 2012

imsooocool (non-member) - this person was asking people to send them rare gifts and they would send something in return. I caught them trying this scam twice today. The fist time he ran away because I pointed out that non-members cannot recieve gifts. The second time I caught him he said he would send a worn if someone would send him a spike collar, but when asked to wear the worn to prove he had it, he claimed he could not because his trading function was broken (what does the trading feature have to do with wearing things?). When someone pointed out that was an obviously lie because he was wearing a moon necklace and thus could wear things, he ran away a second time.

uo52434 (member) and dog52434 (non-member) - At first I thought this was a scamming team, but it's kind of obvious when looking at the numbers on the usernames that it is the same person. Also, when one user moved or spoke, the other did not move. Uo was trying the "send me a rare and get anything off my trade" scam, then dog came along and claimed to be her buddy and would prove that uo was not a scam by sending her something. They acted like they sent each other gifts and recieved them, but when I pointed out that they did not trade and it would be impossible for dog to recieve the gift, dog tried to claim that non-members not being able to open gifts was a glitch and that he had opened gifts before. He eventually admitted that yes, it was a scam. I am working on the video. It will be uploaded soon.


Grangirl (non-member) - this non-member was asking people to send rares at first, and later started trying the Lion Code scam.

13 comments:

  1. can i be ur scammer watch scout? -means can i help u look 4 scammers, we dont have 2 be buddies, i just like 2 help watch 4 scammers.
    - battyrap101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason I work alone is that I cannot list a scammer here unless I see them doing the scamming with my own eyes (and camera). You can tell me about scammers you see if you want but I cannot list them on this blog unless I have photo or video proof.

      Delete
  2. ok, i understand. thanks 4 replying -battyrap101

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a ginormous list of scammers and people who have been scammed or witnessed it. I am now making SPC. Scammer Prevention Club. I know about some hackers thanks to you firetigerx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I caught a scam in Crystal beach (is that what it's called?) Ciam8 was trying to give this other jammer a Lion code for his rares. I said you have to get a toys r us gift card to get a lion so that's a scam. I kept on yelling scam and I reported her. She said that she wasn't scamming and she ran away. Typical scammer.
    Alien2002

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uo52434 stinks she scam my spikes in purple and black short just to say im 70kioi8

      Delete
  5. you firetigerx- uo52434 :P at you

    ReplyDelete
  6. scammer saw list to firetigerx:uo52434-scammed my black short spike: the first claw-scam my rares i cant remember what.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uo52434 scammed my black and purple spike.
    - ui141210
    JUST BEACAUSE MY USE STARTS WITH A U IT MEANS NOTHING.
    uo52434 is so mean i should of only send her one if i didn't know or none :*<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uo52434 is no scam i sent her my purple spike and she made it long NO LIE she did for real so you didn't catch a scam look she has a purple short now i have a long purple i did not know was real! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmpt are you looking on this site anymore?
    bhtyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg uo52434 scammed my spike collar can you help me get it back

    Narthernqueen (with a a not o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG uo52434 almost sammed me if it was not for u i whould of been hacked

    ReplyDelete