Wednesday 11 July 2012

July 10th, 2012

kingfin (member) - this person was saying "Send me rares to win nm wings, headdress, spike collar and mummy." Will likely just run away with you rares once you send them, since no one just gives away good rares like that. Trust me, I've been playing this game for a long time; no one gives away nm bat wings or member gloves for nothing. If they say they do, it is ALWAYS a scam to trick you into sending your rares.

flowerpower18191 (member) - this person was trying the Lion Code scam, while using her lion animal. When I pointed out she had used her code then she claimed that she had another lion code gift card suddenly appear in her room one day (yeah right). When I backed her into a corner and got her to say the code, it was an obvious fake one. For those of you who do not know, a real lion code is 18-25 digits long and contains a random sequence of letters and numbers. This person was claiming the code was "lalslion675" - it's too stort and contains an  actual word, so therefore FAKE.
You can see the video - click here

mmurdoch1 (member) - this person was trying the Win What I am Wearing scam, again. However, I need to point out that I spoke with this person later on and helped them learn about getting good rares through patience and trading. He/She said they scammed because they wanted good rares but were frustrated that no one ever accepts their trades. I am hopeful that they will learn patience and keep trying to trade fairly from now and no longer scam. Orange listed, rather than green listed, because I am still cautious.

dadsoda (member) - this person was saying "Send me a rare and win a bow no scam" but ran away when I asked them why they would not just trade the bow for the rare.

4 comments:

  1. Hi firetigerx i love your blog! also i might make a blog like this.... maybe, if i do, i'll tell you the name. Bye thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD in kingfin's picture (which he was scamming) I was rosy Arcticmoon, saying Trade Me .-.
    -taykeck

    ReplyDelete
  3. ''no one gives away nm bat wings or member gloves for nothing. If they say they do, it is ALWAYS a scam to trick you into sending your rares.''

    I gived away my member glove free away(legendary pink) and i gived many such rares free to everyone.

    -Kaltsuhka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur blog and videos. That you trying to keep Jamaa out of scammers and cool music :3 And aways it's a scam like decline trades or send u a member code and...oh yah i saw a scammer who says to be in her video FOR STOP SCAM to send her rare, and she give it back then -run away like veryone scammer or don't answer. So yeah scammers are every where even what we do they still in Jamaa....

    ReplyDelete