Monday 4 June 2012

June 4th, 2012

JRindler (member) - this person was saying "Send me a tail (armour) and learn how to get monkey!" Should be an obvious scam since most Jammers know that AJHQ discontinued monkey animals in the game, labelling them as extinct.

fuzzy96560 (member) - this girl was trying the Lion Code scam and told several lies to try and get people to believe that she had an unused gift card. First said she bought the card herself, then later claimed it was a gift from her mother. She finally ran away and proved herself a scammer when I pointed out that Jamaagrams don't let you input numerals in them when she repeatedly said she would send the code in a Jamaagram.



pogosticks2003 (member) - this person was asking people to send a spike collar as a free gift. It is true that they were asking for people to trade as well, but the items on their trade list were all non-rare items you can currently buy in stores.

emb0 (non-member) - this person was trying the Lion Code scam.

sniffew (non-member) - I previously greenlisted this person after they came to this blog and swore they had learned their lesson and would no longer scam. Today I saw them come into Jamaa, swear at everyone, then lure someone to that person's den with the promise of giving non-member bat wings. Welcome back to the redlist sniffew; your green-listing on this blog has officially been revoked.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I know this rumor has been going in for a really long time. I thought I would ask you since you know what scammers. Stallion1 and Silverstein scam? The reason why I'm asking is because,... Well, I can't really trust anyone anymore :( its sad.

    ~Betaqueen~
    Jam on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. They both scam. Silverstein has scammed many of my buddies, and another buddy of mine, Visual Effects, has stallion1 scamming on video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T38TzGFG5I

      Delete
  2. you're site is very helpful and I have learned some different scams through your site. I almost fell for a scam today, and I am glad i did not fall for it. thank you so much for making this site.

    ~Aquasnow502

    P.S. add me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are soooooooooooo many pages of scammers on here most of them red O_O
    - arielluva

    ReplyDelete