Thursday 25 June 2015

Llama Update! (it's finally working lol)

Llamas are here! So is the Freedom Party, a chance to vote for the next pet (I voted for the peacock), a new minibook about Llamas in the Chamber of Knowledge, and a new exhibit in the Conservation Museum called Wild Peaks!


I honestly could not find anything specific about Llamas in the Conservation Museum, but the Llama Minibook is pretty interesting and has a lot of cool facts in it!

I like Llamas so I am really happy with this update, but of course they are only for members, which is unfortunate. They are in th Diamond Shop for 10 diamonds. I hope they stay and become available for everyone one day! I do not have enough diamonds to buy a Llama right now but I do look forward to getting one someday!

The Diamond Shop also has a new item called the Mira Waterfall for sale for only 2 diamonds. I think it is really beautiful and I would buy one but I would like to save my diamonds for getting a Llama!

I noticed this appeared before the Llama Update, but honestly I am not sure exactly what day it opened. A new Topiary Shop is now in Serepia Forest.


The initial update was terrible and glitchy, but now that it is fixed I really like it, there is a lot of new stuff! I only wish there was more available for purchase for non-members! They get so little as it is. :(

At first I thought it was a bug, but if you notice in the top left of your screens, the Achievement and Gem icons are missing. Do not panic like I did! LOL! You all still have them, but they now appear in the "Change Your Look" screen, above your animal picture.

I haven't been to the Freedom Party yet but I will update with photos of it as soon as I am able to go!

8 comments:

  1. I don't get what the point is for voting for the next pet because everyone know they'll be for members

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a game that is supposed to teach you about animals, the pets are treated like objects. literally. they do nothing but follow you around, and you don't need to feed or care for them at all. disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i removed my comment cus it was a no dip sherlock comment

      Delete
  4. I have 2 diamonds but I am shaving them to buy an owl. I had a user called ItIsMemberShipTime but sadly she got suspended forever for no reason...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People don't get suspended for no reason... if cyber bullies and hackers can't get banned for committing real crimes in the game (in Canada cyber bullying is a FEDERAL crime) then there is no way you would be banned for "no reason" whatsoever... you did something to deserve that ban but you don't want to say what.

      Delete
    2. Once my alt got suspended for talking about minecraft.
      They were suspended for "inappropriate behavior"
      wat.
      Minecraft is not inappropriate.
      I can understand not being allowed to talk about it, but how is it inappropriate?
      pls explain soemone pls

      Delete