Friday 12 June 2015

June 1st - June 7th

Modifications - this person was saying they would either flash trade a pink long, or give it way (I am not sure which they meant honestly), if people did a good flash trade on them. Personally I believe flash trading is a way of scamming and I do not like Jammers who try this. Anyway they get a orange warning because I did not see them scam, but I am very wary of people who flash trade and I hope smart Jammers are as well.

Voilet - was offering an open sign to whoever did the best "trust trade" for the non rare on her trading list. She didn't even wait to go to her den to scam because someone traded a rare, she accepted and immediately ran away. Her den was then locked.

slywolf840 - was offering to give away their entire list of rares for free at their den. They were good rares like spikes and headresses and the such. Thankfully many Jammers who went to their den knew this was a scam and tried to warn the unsuspecting. In the end slywolf840 did not give away anything because they were mad people were trying to trade fairly for the rares on their trading list and just locked their den, kicking everyone out.

wolfy34347 - this user was claiming to be a hacker. I am doubtful they actually were (I got the impression this was another scammer alt trying to troll/harass me) but hacking is no joke and hackers are much worse then scammers. This is a red alert warning - hit the report button until you break it.

nea11235 - trying the "decline all trades" scam. Ran away when multiple Jammers called them out as the obvious scammer they are.

Princess10621 - this person was also trying the "decline all trades" scam. She claimed it was only out of boredom but most people who try this trick are usually scammers. Please don't trade people who do this, you will get scammed. Princess10621 gets an orange listing because she did stop when I argued she was trying to scam, though she did get mad at me for "ruining her fun" and leave town.

cutepup36 - was saying they might gift you a beta item if you gift them something good. I doubt they would send anything after, especially a beta rare, but I never try these myself and she left town shortly afterwards.

Haleigh91527 - this person was claiming to be giving away all her rares. She is a scammer and obviously knows who I am because when I went to her den to try and warn people she immediately locked her den and kicked everyone out.

jordan110801 - said they would give a rare spike collar for free to the next person who sent them a gift. They of course did not send or trade the spike and just ran away when someone sent them a Jamaa-gram gift. If it sounds to good to be true then it is! Especially for popular rares like spikes and headdresses.

Jammer67611 - this person was asking for people who wanted to "share AJs" meaning they wanted your password for theirs. The thing is though, I can guarantee they will give you a fake password and then log into your account and steal all your items. Asking for personal information like passwords is a violation of the Animal Jam rules and huge personal safety violation. This user gets a red alert warning. Report and block them immediately.

w27852 - was trying the "decline all trades" scam. Ran away shortly after I took the picture so I am unsure if they were actually scammed someone or not. For that reason they get a caution orange listing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I was finding people to record a Big Trade I was going to do with Modifications, but now screw it, there's no way I'm doing it.

    ReplyDelete