Sunday 17 May 2015

Summer 2015

School is out finally and I have a bit more free time on my hands. I have been on Animal Jam a few times and oh my have so many things changed. I know I am really too old to play (I will be turning 18 in August @_@*) but I can't help myself but go and play some of the new games and adventures.

You may see my sad little non-member self around this summer!

Heck if I have too much fun I may end up buying membership for a month or so! I just can't seem to let my inner child go! Animal Jam is just too much fun.

(Sadly though, I have retired from scammer watching, so I will not be making any more videos - I don't quite have that much free time - but I always encourage everyone to be good to each other and stop scammers when they see them!)


Here's me totally killing it in my non-member bat glasses! LOL!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It will probably just be for the summer though! :)

      Delete
  2. Firetigerx, I have been scam catching since December 2012, you've been my inspiration. One day in July 2014, I have no clue why, as a human, fault crosses our paths, but for some reason I decided to scam. I don't think it was really a "conscious" choice, more like a bunch of anger/other stuff all coming out at once, I'm not sure why it came out as that. To this day, I regret it, and if I could change any one thing I've done on AJ, it'd be not to scam. Even though I never did it again, people still accuse me. I ask for your pardon and forgiveness, I feel it's the only way I can forgive myself, and for others to forgive me. After this incident, I started working double time scam catching.
    -Tacocat101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're honesty is a wonderful and invaluable virtue! And I am so glad you learned from your mistake! I hope others are encouraged by your story to do the same! :)

      Delete
  3. http://animaljamss.weebly.com/
    I dont exactly like this site.
    -Tacocat101

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel, but that small voice of inner childhood ;-; Too many memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i WILL BE TURNING 9 IN AUGUST
    I mean, were you born in winter :O
    Lilac is 17 and you are too. xD

    ReplyDelete