Monday 31 December 2012

December 29th, 2012

cupcakecandybar (non-member) - Decline All Trades scammer.

QueenofDeclines (member) - if her username doesn't scream OBVIOUS SCAMMER, check out this Decline All Trades scammer lying and accepting my trade in this video.

SaudiArabiaKing (non-member) aka herobrien123 (member) - this person was trying to scam with the Decline All Trades scam on his non-member alt, SaudiArabiaKing, but I goaded him into revealing his member user. After calling me a scammer he said he would not scam anymore. I did believe him at the time, but it turns out I was wrong. See the video of this incident here and see why I was wrong in believing he wouldn't scam any more here.

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't SaudiArabiaKing scamming with the Arctic Wolf Code Scam???

    - MrBlister20

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many scammers. And they just HAD to scam during the holidays, when everyone was having fun. Can't they just give us a break? -sigh- So many scammers. Wish I could help.
    ~frozentalonx
    Infinity Frozenspirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow to bad he don wrote any more I love this persons blog hearts

    ReplyDelete