Monday 31 December 2012

December 28th, 2012

darkshadow1000 (non-member) - this person was trying the Decline All Trades scam.

cutekitty27679 (non-member) - another Decline Trade scammer. She says she will decline even if it is rare so that you will try to trade a rare so she can accept it an run away. Don't be entired or dared into trying this - they are always lying and it is always a scam. She ran away immediately when I called her a scammer.

haydad7777 (member) - yet another Decline All Trades scammer. =_=

3 comments:

  1. You will do ANYTHING for us to show scammer stuff-ma-bobs!! I love Jam-A-Gramming you on AJ!!!

    -Lovebunny0000 or Olivia211

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait hes a scammer ok........ cuz hes snowyclaw imposter too

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people did Decline All Trades scam.
    And I got scammed by my fox hat!BOOHOO!And rares too!
    Please trade me a fox hat cause mine really got scammed and 1 rare and beta.My username is bunnyrarebunny
    I really need my beta,rare and fox hat back!

    ReplyDelete