Thursday 26 July 2012

July 26th, 2012

501lionhug (member) - this person was trying the Send Me and I Send You scam. Claimed she wouldn't just trade one item for another, with the very convenient trade function, because she didn't want to get scammed... yeah okay whatever. Ran away when several people poined out she was trying to scam.

xavi233 (member) - this person was in Coral Canyons trying to lure people to their den by saying they would give a free spiked collar. Of course when many Jammers and myself got there, they said that whoever was the first to send the best rare would win the collar. Not only does that make the spike collar not free (and thus he is a liar) but it is a lazy and deceptive way to collect rares, especially if several people send rares all at once.

deannadobson577 (member) - this person was saying they would give all their rares to anyone who sent any gift in a jamaagram. This is an obvious scam and a very lazy way to collect items.


4 comments:

  1. xavi233, scammed my wizard hat xC -Kaltsuhka

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! He is my buddy and he said he trade list was not working and he said I have to send him the thing and he will sent it back!!!! He a scammer I just knew it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. firetigerx it is me luigi07 I hope you remember and now i have a new user:charmario. any way my friends account got hacked and i was wondering if you can help. please reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw xavi233. they kept going to coral canyons and saying "first to send me a rare gets my spike." my friend and i kept saying they were a scammer and warning people, and xavi233 kept running off and coming back 5 minutes later.

    ReplyDelete