Wednesday 25 July 2012

July 23rd, 2012

partypoo3601 (non-member) - this person was trying the Borrowing Scam on my friend Goofy8966. First partypoo said he got hacked (and yet still had many rares he was wearing and had on trade) then later claimed a friend needed to borrow it because they were hacked. He's a bad liar as well as a scammer. Update: these people contacted me and partypoo was very apologetic. I don't believe he is sorry at all, but he did take the time an effort to apologize in public. I have changed his status from red-list to orange-list because I still think he's only sorry because he got caught (but that is my personal opinion).





2 comments:

  1. Hey REPORT
    CreatorofLALALAND
    she scammed my silver glove one way non members can scam is by saying this "If you accept this trade you get a free bow with a white fox hat"
    And STUPID ME GOT FOOLED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got scammed by PartyPoo too!!

    ReplyDelete