Monday 2 July 2012

July 1st, 2012

Jammer6478618 (non-member) - This person was trying the Decline All Trades Scam.

wings1234 (non-member) - this person was claiming to be giving away a free membership if you traded rares for the non-rares on their trade list. This should be an obvious scam since wings is not even a member themselves. When my friends and I told her to stop scamming, she at first said "NO" then later threatened to NOT STOP scamming until we stopped telling her not to scam. *facepaw* I do have this all on video, but I am still contemplating whether or not to upload it.

Update: Video has been uploaded - click here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi firetigerx, i met a scammer 2day. her nick name is heartey832, she says that she was scammed. i was there the whole time, she realy could have been scammed. the she went into town -after she was scammed- saying "SEND ME RARE AND I'LL SEND U 2 RAREs"! i asked her if she could just trade, she says no 1 likes her trades. she still said her scam, and asked her more. she says that i was mean, and would not talk 2 me, and she was only ten. ill 11 and i told her, she had a fit. i reported her as scammer, becuse lots of scammers do the sending scam. i have be on aj for about 2 to 3 years no, so i now a sending scam when i see 1. can u warn other jammers about her? the other scammer is teamezeldaxlove64. this was for Battyrap101! thanks 4 reading! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't do much unless I happen to meet that person myself and see them scamming with my own eyes (and camera). As of yet I have not crossed paths with anyone by that name, let alone seen them trying to scam.

      Delete
    2. Also Animal Jam hasn't been around for 3 years. =L

      Delete
  2. Animal Jam has been here about 2 years and a few months. It won't turn 3 until summer(unofficial). The official birthday is in early September I think. The only reason summer is not Animal Jam's b-day was because that time it was in beta so it was not official yet.

    ReplyDelete