Friday 13 April 2012

April 13th, 2012

sniffew (member) - this person was saying "Send me a RARE and I will ACCEPT any trade you offer." Several people sent her gifts and she at first would not accept their trades or send the items back - until I mentioned that I was video recording - only then did she start give the stuff back. She tried this exact same scam on March 25, 2012.
Update: Sniffew has expresses remose and promises to never do it again because she experienced being scammed and knows now how much it hurts (see here). Since I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, sniffew has been green-listed.

joedude13 - this non-member was attempting the Decline All Trades scam, daring people to try him. When several people pointed out that this is a common scam, he said he didn't care. Some bystanders claimed to see him scamming the day before and that he was banned, but joedude13 claimed that he could undo bans (which would be hacking).

toadrocks (member) - this person was saying "I will tell you a glove code trade me a big lion I did not use it." This should be an obvious scam because there are no codes for either member or non-member gloves. Toadrocks ran away when I pointed out that all available and working codes are listed on Animal Jam's Explorer blog (codes are also listed on many Animal Jam fan's blogs) and that one for a glove does not exist.

puppyluv18 (member) - This persons was trying to scam someone out of their lava glove by saying "Send me your lava and I will send you a legendary." Would not prove they have the legendary glove byt wearing it or putting it on trade. I was obvious she did not have one because when the person would not fall for the scam, she started begging and whining for them to accept her trade for the lava glove even though she did not have equal rare items to trade for it.

ducky7509 (member) - this person ws trying the Lion Code scam.

peach3424 (member) - this person was trying to tempt people into flash trading her rares for the non-rare items on her list, saying things like "Try me if you DARE!" and "You are a COWARD if you do not try to flash trade me your RARES!" She did manage to get some people's rare items before she ran away.

faify88 (member) and sleepysasha (member) - these two people were going around Jamaa and asking people: "Do you want me to flash trade you my non-member wings?" When they did the flash trade though, the wings were member wings, not non-member scary bat wings. One of these scammers got someone's red royal blanket.

I have a video compilation of some of the people I recorded on this day - click here (video will open in a new window).

2 comments:

  1. Hi, can you post a story that happened awhile ago? This takes place a LONG time ago when I was a noob, NINJA MASKS WERE RARE THEN, (That is a BIG part of the scam), and here's how it went- I was asking if someone would trade me my red ninja mask for a black one, and cyclops12834 (former member) (banned) took me into the clothing store, he promised the black ninja mask if I sent him mine, I did, he sent me a welcome mat, and dashed, and I was never scammed again. Thanks,
    norty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firetiger, its tails135. I was scammed by faify88, she flash traded me the "non member" bat wings for my jamaaliday bow (luckily that time i had 3 jamaaliday bows). >.> ( sorry if my comments annoy you- I comment alot on this blog.)

    ReplyDelete