Sunday 25 March 2012

March 25th, 2012

sniffew (member) - this person was saying "Send me a rare and I will accept any trade you offer." Not only is this a lazy way to collect rares, but it is likely they will decline the trade afterwards anyway. Several people sent her rare gifts, but she said they were not rare enough and did not accept trades from those people afterwards. She claimed she sent the gifts back afterwards, but the people who sent the gifts said that she did not.

CANIMAL12 (member) - this person was saying "Send me a rare and I will send you a legendary glove." Someone sent him a rare gift and of course, like all scammers, canimal did not send the glove, nor return the sent item, and ran away.

peach3424 (member) - this person was trying the Lion Code scam.

2 comments:

  1. Canimal12... begged to be my buddy.... someone said he was a scammer.... I KNEW IT! BEGGED me for my lava glove..
    ~rex16000

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, please help fluffynyan and sniffew are scamming me and my freinds. they keeps following us and will not leave our dens. put them on scammer watch please!!!!!!

    signed, supersolei, and freinds!!

    (p.s i use to be a member till they took all my stuff so now i am a non member!!)

    ReplyDelete