Thursday 22 March 2012

March 22nd, 2012

HelloAndHowAreYou - this non-member was saying "If I say yes to your trade you get a caged phantom and a red legendary glove." There was only a purple non-member pillow on their tradelist and will likely just run away when they accept a trade with a rare in it, because that is how scammers who do this usually work. Hilariously, when this person started trolling people, one of my buddies accused this person of being an alternate user of mine.

mazin888 (member) - this person was offering a lion code at their den. This disturbs me greatly because #1) earlier in the day a friend of mine (let's call him "N") said this was one of his alternate users, and when I asked why N had two memberships he then said it was a friend's account. #2) I had earlier in the day apologized to N because I had previously believed he was a scammer, and here is this user mazin, which N said was his, trying to scam...

No comments:

Post a Comment