Saturday 28 January 2012

PARTY for fuzzybunny13

I do not usually have non-scamming related topics on this blog, but I do not know how/where else to advertise this.

I am throwing a party in my den for my friend fuzzybunny13 to celebrate her recovery after getting out of the hospital for a medical procedure.

Everyone is invited! Please come help make fuzzybunny13 feel good after getting out of the hospital! Please come help celebrate recovery, life and feeling good! Fuzzybunny13 will be the honored guest so please be kind to her if you see her there.

My Animal Jam username is firetigerx and my den will be unlocked so everyone can attend!

The Party starts at 8 PM in the UTC-5 timezone. If you need to know what timezone you are in so that you can attend the party, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment