Sunday 25 October 2015

Well, I think it's time...

Even my weekends are too busy, and honestly I not only do not have time to play but I really don't have the interest any more in Animal Jam. I can't bring myself to get excited to play a kid's game when I have so little free time as it is, and what free time I do have I prefer to spend doing other things that have my interets, as well as being more age appropriate for me.


I think it's time firetigerx retire. For good.

This is something I have been thinking about for a while. I originally said I was only coming back for the summer because I knew life would be too busy afterwards to keep playing and maintain this blog. I have been resisting making an official announcement because I don't want to disappoint people (or have people begging for my stuff honestly).

I haven't made any decisions yet, but it will probably be sooner rather than later.

Sorry guys. I really appreciate all the love and support I have received from my fans, and I hope others go on to try and keep Jamma safe, but it's just not a role I can fulfill anymore.

Growing up sucks. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment