Sunday 4 October 2015

Cool dens! (cupcat1234)

Sorry for lack of posts with cool dens, life is getting rather busy again and I am struggling to find time to play Animal Jam. Anyway, today's cool den is owned by cupcat1234!

The landing area is a huge area of nothing but fall leaves! I used to love jumping
in piles of leaves when I was younger so this brought back memories!

Along with a fitting Irish jig, the inside of the den is all Lucky and Clover items!
Someone really likes the color green! I had trouble clicking on the ground to
move because there were so many items in the way!

There is even a clover shaped pool with an epic tiger at the back door!
I don't know if I would be cool with lounging in green water though,
it makes me think of a swamp lol.

The border of the lawn has these trees going all around the edge, 
which really makes this feel like it's own estate! 

CANDY!!! AND CAKES!!! I am in heaven lol! You can't see it in this image
but  I am sitting at the end of the candy conveyor belt just
letting the candy fall into my mouth lol. I didn't touch
the cakes this time because I was
afraid Mira would smack me!

So much crammed into such a little den! I really liked the themed areas of leaves, Irish and candy! Can't go wrong with that lol! Great den cupcat1234!

No comments:

Post a Comment