Friday 4 September 2015

Recent Scammers (and one lying bully)

Alright, enough slacking off! Time for a scammer update!

wolfystaromega - they all say that don't they lol (see picture). Trust trading is always a scam. They accept when it is rare enough and then run away (or lock their den if it's happening there). I didn't actually see anyone get scammed so they get a caution orange.

pol13528 - said they were giving away a headress at their den but didn't have a headdress on trade and ran away (or went to their den I guess) when I asked them to prove they had one.

Numnumnum7 - doing a trust trade party at their den. I didn't go but I can guarantee with 99.9% certainty that they accepted a rare trade and then locked everyone out of their den, because that is how trust traders get away with scamming. Caution orange again because, even though ever trust trading party I have ever witnessed ends with Jammers being scammed, I didn't actually go to this person's den and see what happened.

qwerty112 - trying the "decline all trades" scam. She ran away when I warned people not to trade her because she would likely accept a rare trade and run.

dolphinz110 - this person was asking people to send gifts, saying the best gifter would get items from their outfit. Not only is this a lazy way to collect rares, but it's unlikely they will actually send the very rare items they are wearing. dolphinz110 eventually just left and I never saw them announce a winner or anything so I can any assume they absconded with the gifts they had already received.

jammer87nw4 - trying the "decline all trades" scam. Ran away when I called them a scammer.

Waatmoot - this person was claiming to be Wootmoo and sent me cyberbullying Jamaa-grams. I responded to them to get on Wootmoo and send me a message, which I know wouldn't happen because they were obviously lying. Report and block Waatmoot for bullying.

hill64 - claimed to be giving away a rare spike if you gifted them (I assume rare) clothing. She immediately ran away when I asked her to wear the spike to prove she had it.

horrorstor - this person enticed people to their den with a rare short black spike collar, but when we got there they said is was a trust trade. Thankfully almost everyone there wouldn't fall for it and called them a scammer. Trust trading always ends in someone being scammed, especially when it's at their den, because that way they can accept a rare trade and lock it.

theabyss2 - here she is admitting she scams. (Accidently took a screen capture of the whole desktop window rather than just the Animal Jam window in the first picture. LOL!) I told her she was being re-added to this scammer watch blog and she not only didn't care but argued that trust trading wasn't scamming and then started harassing me until I had to block her. Welcome back to the red list theabyss2 (aka theabyss).

brooklyn593 - said they would send a spike to anyone who gifted them good. Not only is it a lazy way to collect rares but they would not prove they had spike by wearing it or putting it on trade.

mindcraf21700 - I don't know if this Jammer was actually trying to scam or were just trolling but they claimed to have glitched items on their trade list but all they had was normal non-member items that can be purchased in stores or won in non-member adventures.

Pinapplepandas - this person was trying the "decline all trades" scam. When I warned people not to trade them because they would accept a rare trade and run away, they pretty much admitted they were a scammer by responding with "exactly I need to switch worlds" and then did run away (I assume to continue scamming on another server.)

cutiebears1122 - not only trying to do the "decline all trades" scam, but when I called them a scammer they said they would give their main user account to prove they weren't, which is a red flag for scammer lol. I kept on warning people around that she was trying to scam and she eventually ran away.



Well guys, this may be the last scammer update for a long while. I'm sure all the scammers and my haters will rejoice LOL!

I start school on the 8th of September and I honestly don't know when I will have time to hunt scammers, or even play that often, besides the weekends. If I catch any before then, I will make another post, but until then stay safe everyone, and enjoy the remainder of your summer!

11 comments:

  1. /Welcome back theabyss <3 I aslo start school soon... //middle school...//

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still full of the cold! But I still play AJ I do hope too see you after 2 days! Your the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your cold goes away soon! Being sick is never fun!

      Delete
    2. Yes! Having a cold is never fun! I also have a bad cough too.

      Delete
  3. the scammers sure seem to be coming back full strength... at least there are plenty of good jammers i've seen as well, helping to stop them! c:

    also, an important correction: the person offering a black long giveaway was "horrorstor". "horrorstory" is a different user entirely, and, to the best of my knowledge, has not scammed.

    glad to see you back, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Post edited and correction made! Thank you for pointing out my small error.

      Delete
  4. Ur face is rude

    -theabyss2 2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firetigerx's face is not rude, hmm maybe yours is rude thats why you don't have profile picture :)

      Delete
    2. Eternalnight44 AJ8 September 2015 at 16:11

      Maybe...

      Delete
    3. Ahem, that wasn't an insult directed at anyone. I was making fun of theabyss for saying that.

      Delete