Tuesday 22 September 2015

Cool dens! (warriorcatgirl999)

Happy Tuesday guys! Here another cool den, owned by Warriorcatgirl999!




I love the entrance way! Vines for a door is very cool! I know I am going to like this den because I see lots of flowers and plants!

There are beta planters all around the outside wall and it looks so nice! What a great idea!

Everything about this den reminds me of spring! The flower wall art is beautiful. Also I totally didn't eat all your cake despite what this picture shows! It was someone else I swear! 

I think this is my favourite part of the den! Sitting by the fire and reading a book is one of my favourite things to do! So relaxing!

Let's play "where's Waldo firetigerx!" xD

This is my favorite part outside the den. So many trees and flowers next to a waterfall! It's lovely and I wish I could live in a place like this!

I really love this den. It reminds me of spring which I am really missing right now because the days are getting colder (though I do love autumn as well)! Both the inside and outside of the den is really well designed and I can tell Warriorcatgirl999 put a lot of love and effort into it! Great den!

That's all for today but I will have another cool den in a  few days. Please feel free to leave any suggestions for more cool dens in the comments! Take care guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment