Saturday 26 September 2015

Cool dens! (Tacocat101)

Hey guys, sorry for not updating, life is getting really busy. Anyway, today's cool den belongs to Tacocat101 and its a very nice beach resort!




The landing zone is very nice and welcoming and really sets the feel of a beach resort!


This place is really big so we'll explore the outside first, Here is the game area!

Here is a pretty garden area which leads to:

A cool area to view the sea with some telescopes!
 I bet bird watching would be fantastic from this site!

The first floor has a very nice sitting area with lots of books!
I bet this a great place to play board games with friends
on those rainy summer days!

The outside balcony on the first floor has a hot tub, drink dispenser and tv!
Imagine sitting out here on a beautiful summer night and chatting with friends! 

This is me trying to play billiards in the game room and failing spectacularly!

I can't remember what Tacocat said this room was called!
But it has space for playing music and dancing!

And a piano! Here's me making everyone deaf with my terrible
off key rendition of Mary Had a Little Lamb! LOL!

The balcony with more telescopes. I suspect Tacocat spies on his
neighbours  from here! (lol just kidding! xD)

Outside dining area! Very classy. My only complaint is there is no cake! xD

Ahhh! I was mistaken! One more area outside (and my favourite part of this den)!
The secret cherry blossom island with a nice campfire to sit around! It's so lovely!

There was one area I neglected to take a picture of and that was the tanning area at the bottom of the slide and the nest Tacocat101 put out for the birds flying around! Anyway I love this den because I love beach resorts! Going to the beach is one of my favourite things to do in summer and I am already missing it because the days are to cold now! Everything in this den was designed so nicely!

Have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment