Saturday 12 September 2015

Cool dens! (PORTAL CRAZINESS!!!)

Someone has done a lot of work! Check out these dens!



nonmemberportalshop
NOTHING BUT PORTALS! LOL! Most lead to the next den:


randomplushieshop
I do believe this den has almost every plushie available in the game - besides the epics and giant ones. The portal here leads to:

nyancatshop
THEY MADE A NYAN CAT OUT OF PILLOWS! COOL! The portal here leads to:

tacnyanshop
Reverse Nyan Cat out of pillows? Idk lol. The portal here goes to:

survivalisland
Cute lol. The portals just keep going and going! The next one is:

3rdbdaycakeshop
Nothing but 3rd Animal Jam Birthday Cakes! Nice!

I'll be following portals all day if I don't stop now lol! Two more dens that were suggested to me that I assume was done by the same person or group of Jammers:

canadianflagshop
All Canadian flags! I'm Canadian so I really like it!

bluerugshop
Blue rug purgatory! So many it makes the den building disappear lol!

I'll be following portals all day if I don't stop here! I suggest you guys check these dens out and follow the portals so see where they lead you! This is a really neat idea and I enthusiastically applaud whomever did all this work! You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment