Monday 28 September 2015

Cool dens! (peachpetals)

Hi guys! Today's cool den belongs to peachpetals and it's Halloween themed! I previously visited this den for some pictures and it was very garden themed, but she has since changed it and I want to show you this one because it's so cool!





I got excited the moment I landed because the Volcano den is
one of my favourite dens, even if it is a little small!

I forgot a ghost appeared in that window at random and snapped a
screen shot just as it appeared and I screamed in real life! xD

I LOVE FOG! It's so creepy and cool looking and looks awesome
in a Halloween themed den. I am guessing by all the empty space
on the main floor that peachpetals is planning to have a Halloween Party!

Lots of room for dancing! As long as you avoid the Phantom Beam lol... -_-
Also great placement of the glowing mushrooms! I almost
didn't notice them because they blend in perfectly with the lava!

Up up up the path! I really like the placement of this crater
by the autumn tree! Great color contrast!

And I also love this spot because it scared the beegeebuz out of me
when the rake started moving on it's own!!!

Nice little garden at the top, with a great view and a... grave...
Not gonna ask who peachpetals buried here! O_O

I love autumn and Halloween so I really liked this den! The lava floor always looks awesome in a Volcano den and that stars wallpaper really added to the cool and creepy atmosphere inside! Great job peachpetals!

If anyone has a suggested for a cool den please leave it in the comments of this post! Safe and Happy Jamming everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment