Friday 18 September 2015

Cool dens! (Jammer3l0fj)

Sorry for the lack of posts, just been busy with school and general life stuff!

Today's cool den belongs to Jammer3l0fj!



In the bottom corner there is a nice Mira fountain and banners set up! The front door has one of those cool stone and gem arches that can be made in the Workshop Adventure! 

Many toys! And cakes! Do you think the anyone would notice if I took a bite? xD

Every home is a castle and every castle must have an awesome throne! I AM THE SNAKE QUEEN!

This spider hammock is so comfy! And sticky... ahhh help! I'm stuck!

Outside in the top of the yard is my absolute favourite part of the den, and pretty much the reason I wanted to feature it! It's so lovely and symmetrical and autumny! And this was made before the recent Autumn update! It's so beautiful and really shows off what cool things can be done with only non-member items!

I will feature another cool den in a few days! Happy Jamming guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment