Tuesday 15 September 2015

Cool dens! (eternalnight44)

I have found some cool dens to show you! Rather than post them all at once I think I will only do one every few days, otherwise I am afraid I will run out of ones to feature rather quickly lol!

Today is eternalnight44's den!



SO MANY PLUSHIES AND TOYS! But they aren't just scattered around mindlessly! Have a look!

The landing zone put you in a nice soft bed of leaves!

The front lawn is a soccer match! Spectators included! Neat!

Sherlock Fox is on the case!

A fancy ball is going on! Everyone looks so nice! (And someone took "costume party" literally and showed up in an Astronaut's outfit lol!) Also take note of the Princess Monkey laying the smackdown on someone! XD

Inside the den is a beautiful forest themed doctor's office!

And artist studio!  

I uh... totally didn't eat all the cookies! >_> <_< >_> heeheehee

I love how eternalnight44 created little scenarios with her plushies and toys and each area tells a little story of it's own! Very cool!

If you know anyone who has a cool den (and it's unlocked), please leave their username in the comments and I will check it out if I have time! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment