Wednesday 10 June 2015

Rainbow Update!

New rainbow items sold for members! I am a little annoyed that not one item can be used by non-members... come on AJ, what were you thinking...

Anyway the rainbow clothing and den items are available only at the Cloud Party, accessible by Eagles and Owls only. Here is what you can buy:





The rainbow armor can be purchased at the Diamond Shop (with diamonds obviously) and I think it is a little cooler than the other stuff since it strobes rainbow colours when you wear it!



I am more of a black and red kind of person (and occasionally purple) but I really do like this update. It is colorful and full of happiness and joy, just like Animal Jam should be! My only gripe is that nothing was made available for non-members - not even one tiny little item! And I think that is very unfair!

Hopefully AJ will release more rainbow items in the future. It would be cool to see rainbow spike collars or rainbow bow and arrows or something! And hopefully something for those who do not have memebership!

Have a great and happy day Jammers!


1 comment: