Monday 31 December 2012

December 24th, 2012

supkelsey614 (member) and maybe CaseyTiger19 (member) - this person was offering a Snow Leopard Code if you sent them a rare. Should be an obvious scam since he tried this scam on December 9th as well. Claimed he gave someone named CaseyTiger19 a Lion Code but it turns out they were friends and I bet they were trying to scam together.

cameron37778 (member) - this person was trying the Decline All Trades scam and promised to never accept a trade. Of course she was lying. On Christmas eve of all days. I hope she got coal from Santa! See the short video here.

cooltori12382 (member) - this person was saying she would send two fox hats if you sent her a bow and arrow and later said she would give 5 fox hats and 5 bow and arrows if you sent a non-member sword. She would not, however, prove she had more than one fox hat or any bow and arrows by putting them on trade. She will just run away if she gets sent any rares.

holly08144 (member) - this girl was trying the Decline All Trades scam, and like all who do this scam she will accept if it is rare enough for her and run away.

11 comments:

  1. Scamming on Christmas Eve, how sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What caesytiger is my friend......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I feel terribly bad for you add me I am pinkypufffluff.LOL then delete her as a pal she is a scanner LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Guess who scammed my worn back in November.... it was caseytiger she was my friend... now she's not

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna friend you on aj whats ur user

    ReplyDelete
  5. -sigh-
    On Christmas Eve, when everyone is having a merry time with friends and families. Of all days, they jut HAD to pick this time. How sad, how very sad.
    ~frozentalonx
    Infinity Frozenspirit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a scam I am a member and the scam said send me your worn for my account and I did not send her worn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loo she will get coal femoral Christmas!!!! Add Me my name is:pinkypufffluff . I love you fietigerx add me please!!!! IYBF (I'm your biggest fan)!!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG SHE SCAMMED MY PINK BOW ONCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. U know this pink wolf said TRADE ME AND I WILL NEVER ACCEPT
    well,wrong
    I trade with here ans she accepted it
    that pink wolf is a LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

    ReplyDelete