Monday 19 November 2012

November 12th, 2012

dragonoligist123456 (member) - this person was trying the Lion Code scam.

TaniDaReal (non-member) - I am not sure what scam she did but I came into Coral Canyons to see this person running around bragging that they has successfully scammed someone. She the short video here.

Jammer742012 (member) - this person was claiming they would send a rare tail armor to anyone who would send them a rare item or expensive items from the Epic Wonders store. When asked why she would not just trade, she tried to lie and say that her accept button didn't work. It should be obvious that this person will just run away once they recieve anything, since they will not trade fairly.

holly08144 (member) - this person was saying they would send their non-member bow and arrows to anyone who sent them a beta rare item. This should be an obvious scam since non-member bow and arrows are not worth beta items and she will probably just run away if she recieves any rares as a free gift in a Jamaagram.

4 comments:

  1. i saw TaniDaReal a while back (she had scammed) too!
    If you want to know the story i would be HONORED to have you come to my blog (The Animal Jam Whirlpool)
    You'd be surprised who TaniDaReal had scammed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuhhh another scammer caought! her name is cuteseal5130! she was trying "send me a bow and be the first to get my lion code!" i was telling everyone it was a scam, then she started changing that she had 1 because she had said she said she would give her lion code! she second had lied that she had a load! that is an obious scam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a scammer, I'm not sure if they were a scammer but one day (I own a really succeful blog) and a cute little seal found it's way into my den while me and my other blog author were talking. The seal came in and said "I scam, I like to scam, Im bad -evil face-" they user i believe was gabby66777 if you could find out more about her it would be nice to know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to scam about a couple years ago before my account was banned. I was very childish and immature back then, so to show as a sorry, I promise to gift people items and rares who deserve it as well as on other sites. I am truly sorry for the people who lost their items to me, I vow to never do that again. You are one of the people that helped me realize how bad scamming was. Thank you for showing me that. I hope you can forgive me, it was a terrible thing that I did. I've now realized, "why spend my time stealing things instead of playing with friends, the only thing I stay on AJ for?" Once again, thank you, and thank you for helping AJ become a better place.

    Sincerely, - Moralityyy 2015

    ReplyDelete