Tuesday 30 October 2012

October 9th, 2012

I took a break from posting on my blog and making videos, but even though I did not post anything I still recorded scammers when I saw them. Now that I am back it is time to update!

dogpile33 (non-member) - this person was claiming to have a new unknown money code which they would share if you accepted their unfair trade for your rares. This should be an obvious scam because all new gem codes are always listed on the Animal Jam Explorer blog. Later this guy admitted that he watched my videos and started scamming because of it. It is because of this incident that I stop posting on my blog for a while. I was just... tired. Tired of all this scamming in Animal Jam.

But I am back now and you can see the video I made of this incident here.

3 comments:

  1. i love your videos and i also like how you stand up to scammers it really shows that some one cares for once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reported him like crazy i also tired of scamming >:U it takes out all the fun out of AJ and every thing!!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i reported him like crazy and i also hate scamming/scamers they take out the fun out of EVERY thing!!! >:U !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete