Wednesday 26 September 2012

September 26th, 2012

wolfpax797 (non-member) - this person was trying the Decline All Trades scam AGAIN, and also got into a confrontation with me because he didn't believe I had a video of him admitting he works for emb0. Like all scammers he lies repeatedly in the video I took on this day. See here. Everyone report wolfpax797 for scamming so we can get him banned for good. And yes reporting DOES work if enough people do it.

Jammer163924 (non-member) - this person was trying the Decline All Trades scam.

See the two scammers above in a video I took here.

4 comments:

  1. I think that Solidblue02 and Coolspeed10 work together at scamming. I have a picture of them hanging out and then Solidblue02 says "my den" then he says, "It's locked."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a scammer. PandaJammer4LIfe. She wanted my sister to go scamming with her! Sadly I dont have pictures
    -wolfypoof :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firetigerx! Can you do me a favor? I have a news show on aj. Could you guest star on it? It would help us both greatly with publicity. More people would know about scammers! Please? Please jam a gram me if you're interested. Thanks! Remember, I'm tayandnat. All that you would have to do is answer a few questions. Thanks! Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would LOVE a show like that. If you can have a extra spot may i join? =3
      lovebirdsloveme

      Delete