Wednesday 5 September 2012

August 31st, 2012

TotalDrama101 (non-member) - this girl was doing the Decline All Trades scam. When people tried to stop her she started swearing and threatening everyone.

citroness (member) - this person was saying she would send her dragon gloves and anyone who sent her rares. Ran away when I asked her why she did not just trade one rare item for another.

masterwolfgirl12345 (member) - this girl was trying to scam by claming she had 5 lion codes to give away. She called everyone mean when they would not fall for her obvious lies and ran away to another area of Animal Jam where she immediately tried the exact same scam.

wolftaylr (member) - this person was trying the Decline All Trades scam again. When I confronted her she tried to deflect from her own scamming by saying that I scammed her.

5 comments:

  1. Can you make a video about her scamming? (the monkey doing the trading thingy) btw, -PUNCHES SCAMMERS FACE- D:<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TotalDrama101 is trolling more than actually scamming, meaning that she WANTS the attention, and is therefore not worth my time.

      Delete
  2. masterwolfgirl12345 once said to me "want a lion card" I said tell me the code, or you're scamming. She them went to Jamma Township (I followed her, I was heading to the Diamond Shop)and lied "PENCILBRAINS SCAMMED ME!" I said "How did I scam you?" She said "STALKER" and rage quitted XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. jammer956 is also a scammer she scammed julian2 and said she would give the stuff back but she never did and she scammed my bows

    ReplyDelete