Wednesday 8 August 2012

August 8th, 2012

Orton12 (non-member) - this person was trying the Lion Code scam, and while he didn't succeed in scamming anyone as far as I know, he will definately give a fake code. The code he gave is in one of the images below and I can tell you it is fake because I have used a lion code and the real ones are 16-22 digits long, are a random sequence of numbers and letters and never, NEVER contain real words.

prototypex (non-member) - this person was also trying the Lion Code scam. Has an alternate user helping him try to convince others that the code is real yet came back from using this supposed real code without either membership or a lion animal. Unfortunately prototypex was successful in scamming emobunny13 out of some of their items.

2 comments:

  1. Hi firetiger! I have a scammer for you. I have pictures on my blog, in my most recent post. I would really appreciate it if you would check it out, and post it on your blog. They accused my friend of scamming, and I know she didn't, because I was there when it happened. She made a video telling everyone to report my friend, but gave no proof, whatsoever. Check it out please firetiger! In case you forgot, my blog is www.ajstyleandmore.blogspot.com! Thanks firetiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey firetigerx! yea, i saw u today, but i have video on utoob how Orton12 tryin to scam me! can u look my videos? My user is 1Emily99

    -Kaltsuhka

    ReplyDelete