Thursday 16 August 2012

August 16th, 2012

XxSpiritHowlerxX (non-member) - this person was saying they would send a spike collar if the other person would send a headdress, claiming that their trade list was not working. The problem with this, which should make it obvious that it is a scam, is that SpiritHowler is a non-member and cannot recieve gifts, and most people will not even trade a spike collar for a headdress, let alone send one for a lesser rare (which is what the headdress is in this case).

jazz33712 (non-member) - This person was trying the decline all trades scam, and it should be pretty obvious that he or she is trying to scam rares since after someone tried to trade once, jazz declined and then said "See? now try better stuff." The reason jazz declines at first is to make the other person think they are being honest about declining all trades, but the fact that he or she then asked them to trade rarer things should be a huge warning flag that this scammer will then accept that rarer item and then run away.
 
swagger88 (member) - this person tried to scam me by asking me to send rares for his headdress. See the video. Click here.

8 comments:

  1. hey firetigerx, i saw mmurdoch1 in jamaa township scamming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw mmurdoch1 try to scam on AJ a lot of times too... he said " SEND ME A RARE AND YOU GET EVERYTHING I'M WEARING!" or something like that. He was wearing a bow arrow, green legen glove, probably a fox hat, and some other things. I think

      Delete
    2. It was not recently i DO NOT scam anymore.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I was trying to contact you today. I wanted to tell you about a scammer. The username is bailey20200 she told me that if i send her an ice cannon she will send me a gumball machine. -thepirate1948

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's keeps trying to buddy me and now I guess I know why. Scammers who know me and know what I do always try to buddy me because then they can know when I am on Animal Jam and thus avoid me so they can scam.

      Delete
    2. Bailey20200 also tried to flash trade play, so he had a chance to say yes btw ( It's a he)

      Delete
  3. With mmurdoch1, i wrote the comment the day i saw him.

    ReplyDelete