Sunday 29 July 2012

July 29th, 2012

aj07302 (member) - this person was saying they would send their bow and arrow to the person who made the best trade for the non-rare items on their trade list. Ran away when I called them out as a scammer.

r19193 (non-member) - this person was trying the Decline All Trades scam. Like all scammers they will accept if the trade is rare enough and run away.

rafe12344 (non-member) - this person was also trying the Decline All Trades scam. Because she only showed up after r19193 ran away, I suspect they are the same person just using yet another stoarge account in an attempt to scam.

whensmurfsattack (non-member) - this person was trying a variety of scams that were so obvious that I believe this person to be a member of Animal Jam who I have caught scamming before so they created this non-member account to troll on. This makes whoever it is a huge coward. Really, you want to get under my skin? Try scamming in front of me on your main member account. I am not impressed or intimidated by cowardly trolls who hide behind the anonymity of a non-member strorage account. They were making unbelievable claims like they had a lion code and later said they would send a spike collar or scary bat wings if you sent them a fox hat. When people asked to see the bat wings or collar on trade, they suddenly claimed that they couldn't put them on trade because they were a non-member. They obviously didn't have those items at all.

7 comments:

  1. whensmurfsattack is so stupid

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know who uses the account whensmurfsattack! :o i searched it online and it was an account that comes up if you search unwanted aj accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ☼pielover4ever☼2 August 2012 at 02:20

    hi firetigerx! i'm new to your blog. i saw you in the township on august 1, i saw a wolf with a cream worn and freedom mask saying that they decline all trades. lol and then he started being quiet cuz u were gonna get him trouble. you might have seen me, i was a non member wolf wearing pink worn, pink fox hat, black glove, and black heart locket. anyway i think your blog is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey fire tiger :) u seem really cool and nice! :) recently 2 girls said i was a scammer when i didnt even know them. I pride myself in getting all my rares bye FAIR TRADING. They said because i had 2 bows and all the gloves and lockets that i was a scammer and that i had scamme them before��i would also like to report a scammer. Iloveaj5678 and shawnana98 and stallion1 Thanks!
    •••••volleyballgurl4U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Iloveaj account.... It was also an unwanted account

      Delete
  5. I know a scammer named Ellieinmybelly. She scammed my friend by saying, 'Send me your gold lava glove and I send you codes!' She just ran away with the gold lava glove and my friend was crying :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crying over a virtual game LOL

      Delete