Thursday 21 June 2012

June 19th, 2012

VivaCandy99 (non-member) - HACKER ALERT! This girl offered an unsuspecting Jammer her alternate user account (VivaCandyROCKS) and said she will give it away for free. Unfortunately someone fell for it and now has an account they have no control over. Receiving free accounts from other people is how Jammers get hacked because the person who initially made the account can log into the parent's dashboard at anytime and change the password on that user or disable it completely. They will do this as soon as that user has been traded any good rares. 90% when people complain about being hacked in Animal Jam, this is why - they have users they they did not make and have no control over in the parent's dashboard. Why do you think user giveaways on youtube are so popular? Because scammers know it is an easy way to collect rare items with no effort at all. You spend the effort to get the rares and they will just take them.

Ice31 (non-member) - this person was trying the Decline All Trades scam. I suspect they are an alternate user for a scammer who has been listed here before, or who just knows me and this blog, because they ran away as soon as they saw me.


7 comments:

  1. thank god for this blog because those viva people are my friends and i am heartbroken that they scammed. well thank you firetigerx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Firetigerx.... Someone was dressing up as your wolf.. they had the exact same clothes (excpet Gazelle horns). There user started with Fire then I didn't know the rest.


    ~Bunnyfoofee

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG I AM IN CORAL CANYONS AND I MET VIVAHACKER99!
    Elephantwolf

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I saw him yesterday (Ice31). Her name is like mine D:.
    ~ Icy36

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank glob for this blog!! I have a list of scammers now that I can look out for! Thank you! I have 23 scammers on my list. I am making a Scammer Prevention club. I am not hard to find. I am on every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her new user is Kittylovers!
    -Mrravioli

    ReplyDelete