Friday 15 June 2012

June 15th, 2012

Kingammar123 (member) - this person was begging for rares as free gifts, using a variery of lies such as claiming that he will be giving the rares to charity, he is poor and that he is new. He has 15 animals and almost 100 achievements, so he's definately lying about being new. He pretty much admitted, when I confronted him, the the so called "rare charity" is himself.

jing8888 (member) - and once again this notorious RED ALERT scammer was in Jamaa township trying the exact same scam as last time. Unforuntately, someone believed her lies and sent a rare tail armor, which jing8888 immediately ran away with.

boots22755 (member) - this person was promising to send a claw machine to anyone who sent her rare spike collars. Made excuse after lame excuse when I asked her why she would not just trade, but she did eventually put the claw machine on her trade list, though she ran away immediately afterwards.

5 comments:

  1. firetigerx, I know you probably wont post this, but lpsgurl1225 is an obvious scammer. She specifically said," Go to my den and get anything you want on your user!" So I went to her den to check. She said for me to tell her my password so she could put rares on it. I told other people to come, and they agreed she was a scammer. Please watch out for her, though she is obvious to figure out. My user is chu714 and almost got scammed. (though I knew it was scam). She said she doesn't like trading. When I asked her if she would want to risk all her rares for a "free" rare, she said yes. And then her former bff came and started making jokes about me. At the end, it was an all-out-smiley-face-fight. (kinda like a blink contest, but different)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is how people get "hacked" - by sharing their passwords. I am very glad that you were smart enough not to fall for such an obvious trick. I do hope you reported her for Saftey Issues, as asking for people's passwords is a huge violation of the officail Animal Jam rules. I will definately keep an eye out for the user you mentioned.

      Delete
  2. lpsgurl1225 claims she doesn't know what scamming is, or who you even are, firetigerx. I know this will be hard to believe. Do you have an email so I could send the pictures of her scamming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you set up an account at an image storage webiste, such as image shack (http://imageshack.us/) or tiny pic (http://tinypic.com/), you could then send the link to the uploaded image to relevant Animal Jam blogs to warn them about potential scammers.

      Delete
  3. UGH I HATE SCAMMERS

    ReplyDelete