Thursday 28 June 2012

June 27th, 2012

Ella660 (member) - this person was promising to send rare items as free gifts to anyone who would offer a good trade that she would accept. I doubt she would send rares afterwards since she didn't even have rares on her trade list.

Wolf8009 (member) - this person was trying the Lion Code scam. I do not know why they were trying it at another person's den (wolf123), unless they are working together as a scamming team.

Wolf12344779 (member) - this person was claiming they would give a spike collar to anyone who went to Crystal Sands. No one just gives away a hugely desirable rare item that many Jammers want right now, especially for no reason other than showing up at a certain place.

optomusprimerocks (member) - this person was trying to scam for free stuff by claiming they were poor and that they were new, yet if you look at the listing of them a few days ago (click here - it is the at the bottom of the post), you can see that they have many good rares that take a long time to get. They also have too many animals for someone who just joined the game.

6 comments:

  1. It is not July yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what happens when I make a post on my blog first thing in the morning when I wake up! LOL! Entry date has been corrected. Thank you for pointing that out.

      Delete
  2. OMG I USED TO BE BUDDIES WITH OPTUMUS PRIME ROCKS!
    Annoyed me with my lava glove. I wanted a leaf necklace. So she got me a lei and "rare" gazelle horns. (I wanted horns for it too, unfair, IK) It stinks how items have different meanings... Want a Top hat= I got a FANCY top hat.
    Elephantwolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. @firetigerx

    I've discovered that aliceishere is a major scammer, along with crazy come back soon. They won't admit to it, but they blame others of scamming, when they are the ones who scam. Aliceishere created accounts today, just to blame other jammers and give glory for herself/himself. PLease do something about it, there was a huge riot today in Jamaa Township about it. They even said Icy36, my friend, was a scammer and I scammed them. Please... THey are terrible they won't stop or grow up. Only reason why I am saying this is, it's gotten out of hand, something needs to be done, or they will get other jammers to report innocent jammers. PLease help us, if you can. Thank you fro your time.

    ~Goofy8966 aka Agent 9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't news to me. I know they are big scammers but unfortunately I have never been able to catch them in the act. They are bullies as well as scammers and the only effective way they will be stopped is if everyone reports them as often as possible. If AJHQ gets enough reports on individual people, they will eventually get banned.

      Delete
  4. i am optomusprimerocks X3 u ppl are soooooo predictable

    ReplyDelete