Saturday 5 May 2012

May 5th, 2012

billy2601 (member) - begging for rare gifts using the "It's my birthday today" scam.

nzdoglover (member) - even though this person has lots of rares, they sent me a jamaagram begging for me to send them a rare den item. When I responded with "No. I have traded fairly for everything I have" she threatened to tell several of her family members - who all just happen to work for Animal Jam. Yeah right! First of all, I do not just give away things I have worked hard for, and secondly, if her (imaginary) family members who work for Animal Jam see that she has broken the Animal Jam rules by threatening someone, it is she who would be banned. Nzdoglover is a begger and a bully.



manchesterunited101 (member) - this person was trying the Lion Code scam by saying "Send me rares and I will send lion code and my headdress." Not only has he already used his lion code, but he tried this exact same scam on April 26th, 2012. Someone sent him a gift, which he claimed was not rare, and then ran away with it. I captured him scamming on video - click here. (Video will open in a new window).

1 comment: