Thursday 15 March 2012

March 15th, 2012

joeycando - this non-member was saying "Accept my trade and I will send my blue legendary glove and claw machine!" Would not prove they had those items by putting them on trade and got defensive when peopled pointed out this was likely a scam. Someone did accept her trade (a non-rare item for a good rare) and they were scammed because she immediately ran away afterwards and of course did not send the promised items.

minny11 - THIS PERSON IS A RED ALERT SCAMMER/HACKER. This non-member was saying "Trade users at my den." When I went there she was asking for people's passwords and promised in exchange to give her password. This is a huge scam because she will give you a fake password while she makes off with your real one and steal all your rares by taking control of your account. This people, is how user accounts get hacked. Never, never, never, NEVER give your password to anyone - EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment