Saturday 11 February 2012

February 11th, 2012

LittleMo (member) - scammed someone out of their blue glove using a trading glitch. After I debuddied her she now goes around and tells people that I am a scammer. LOL!

sophie84877 (member) - this person was claiming to be giving away a phantom pet code at their den and when I went their to tell people that there was no phantom pet code, she was already demanding that people send her rare items as gifts in echange for the non-existant code.

pinkyelephant7 (member) - this person was claiming to be giving away a lion code at their den, but being that they already have a lion (and thus the code will not work) this is more than likely a scam.

BuzzBeeBuzz - this non-member was attempting the I Decline All Trades scam. Again. -sigh- Accepted someone's trade and made off with their rare.

imagirl009 - this non-member was also trying the Decline All Trades scam.

4 comments:

  1. Oh ma Lord! This is MisterArcticClaw. LittleMo came up to me, asked to be best friends and 5 minutes later she asked me to give her my worn blanket, because she had a code that could triple it. What a fool. Hope you check my blog, too animaljamfreedom.blogspot.com!

    SYIJ,
    Mister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what else pinkyelephant7 did, She said that her member bat wings, were non member scary bat wings, and went up to a jammer claiming that her member wings, were nm, and if the jammer traded her worn to her, she would give her nm wings, Good thing this jammer didn't trust pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I like pink elephants >:0 Oh well :D I have a stuffed one.. ITS NOT SEVEN GO COCO! >:D
    Ah. I said that. Have a good day
    elephantwolf

    ReplyDelete
  4. But ya gotza admit. A pet phantom would be EPIC!! XD I am soo entering that in for next halloweens member gift
    Luv ya blog!
    ~wanna-be ninja, penutbutterjellytime

    ReplyDelete