Friday 23 December 2011

December 23rd, 2011

BuzzBeeBuzz - this non-member was trying the "I decline all trades scam." Of course, like all scammers who try this, was completely lying and accepted a trade from me when I offered a red non-member glove for one of their non rares. They immediately accepted the trade and ran away or logged off. Since I have about a dozen non-member gloves I don't care, but this person has proven him/herself to be a scammer so watch out for them.

SmileyMonster (member) - this person was trying the "I decline all trades" scam.

Shadowlash - this non-member was trying the decline all trades scam.

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE SEEN SMILEY MONSTER B4!!!!!! He's kinda nice, but......... who expected......... (one of my buddie's buddies)
    rex16000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I know of another scammer. Her username is HorseGirl and she was saying that "she was poor so send her rates"

    ReplyDelete