Wednesday 14 December 2011

December 14th, 2011

Bogie200 (member) - this person was claiming to be giving out an unused lion code at their den. Showed up just as I was warning the people there that it was probably a scam and immediately logged off.

tylavaty (member) - This person was on my buddylist at the start of today but after they couldn't acquire any rares through legitimate trade with other people they started begging for rare gifts using the "It's my birthday today" scam. I defriended them because I do not want scammers on my buddy list. A little while later this person came over to me and asked if I would send one of my rares as a gift to them and when I said "No" they responded with "Okay report time for you" and they spammed the report button on me, though they would not explain exactly what they were reporting me for. I think they were just angry because I defriended them and because I would not give in to their scamming.

No comments:

Post a Comment