Tuesday 29 November 2011

November 29th, 2011

blossomzenny (member) - this person was asking people to send her rare items as free gifts. Granted, she was also asking for rares through trade, but the items on her trade list are all non rare items that can be bought in stores.

cutiepie801 - this non-member was trying the "I decline all trades" scam, promising to reject even the rarest of rares. This is what all scammers say that you will actually try to trade a good rare, so that the scammer can quickly escape and run away with your item.

horseyhorse (member) - this person was trying the "I decline all trades" scam as well but was saying that she was doing onlu for fun. I don't know if she was a real scammer or just kidding around because I never try to trade my rares to people who are trying this scam.

heyfunkyman - this non-member was promising free rare tophats at their den, but when people showed up he started saying "send me a rare and I will send you the tophat. When many people pointed out that he is a non-member and cannot accept gifts, and that what he was doing was probably a scam, he became angry and demanded that everyone leave. He would not answer me when I asked him why he would not just trade the tophats fairly (probably because he does not even have any since he also refused to put them on his trade list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment