Tuesday 22 November 2011

November 22nd, 2011

breize1 (member) - this person was offering to give a lion code at their den. Lion codes only work for people who buy them and this person will likely ask those who show up at their den for free rare gifts before they will give out the code, because that is how this scam usually works.

emernin8 (member) - this person was saying "Send me bow or top hat and I'll send you a top hat and viking helmet, I promise!!" I am not 100% sure that this person is a scammer (even though it does sound awfully suspicious) because they said their trading function is not working, and that is a glitch that does happen sometimes, even though it is rare. Of course, saying your trading function is broken is also another way that scammers try and convince people to send them rares, so I guess you'll have to decide for yourself if this person is a scammer or not. I do not have the kinds of rares she wants and did not send her anything so I could not find out for myself (and honesly I would not have tried anyway because I only trade, and when my trade function is not working, I log out and clear my internet cache/history and when I log back in the problem is usually resolved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment