Tuesday 15 November 2011

November 15th, 2011

longears08 (member) - this person was promising to send a rare item to anyone who would send them a glove. Would not explain what kind of rare they would send or why they just wouldn't trade one item for another.

rozella1234 (member) - this person was promising to give anything off of her trade list to the person who sent her the most rares as free gifts. She is a known scammer (see post on November 2nd, 2011) and will just deny that the person sent her any rares and not send anything back, or will just run away once she has her rare gifts.

badfartpop (member) - this person was promising a "special surprise" for anyone who would send them a rare item as a gift.

starclan2002 (member) - this person was claiming to be giving away a free glove at their den, promising that they "don't scam." First of all, that is exactly what a scammer would say, and secondly, the glove is unlikely to be free since the person will demand an unfair trade or rare gifts first, since that is how this scam usually works.

luvdove54 (member) - this person was begging for rare items as free gifts. At first she said it was because she was "poor" but then claimed that it was because she was scammed.

sky673 (member) - this person was claiming that I scammed them out of a worn blanket. I just got two worn blankets recently (as in literally earlier today) and I was invited to a buddy's trading party and as soon as I showed up, sky673 started running around and shouting that I scammed her, trying to convince other people that I am a scammer and trying to guilt trip me into giving up my rare items. I traded fairly for all of my rares and I wish people would stop accusing me of scamming just because I have a lot of good things on my trade list that they want. This is the second time this has happened to me (see roney00 on November 8th, 2011) and it seriously makes me want to quit Animal Jam out of frustration and anger that people are trying to scam me all the time. Animal Jam is supposed to be fun, not stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment